Tuesday, January 16, 2007



If you loved me, you would be here with me.



Urg. So stupid.
I went down the bus without tapping my ez- link card!
Aaaah! $1.90 gone !
I'm so used to not tapping it.
When an adult taps, its goes " ti "
When a student taps, it goes " ti - di"
HAHA.

I was late for work again! 4 mins, so $1 today.
Altogether $3. urg.
I'm really going to turn in early today. Haha.

Last sunday there was a blood donation thingy going on in church.
Saw the way they drew blood all,
reminds me of my overdosage experience.
vomit like shit, draw blood like mad, cried like crazy.
Ho ho, I REGRETTED so so so so much man.
Partly it was for guard outside your house lah. yikes


Hullo,
lets meet up soon . I miss u all mansssss.

God, We pray for sun on saturday. Please grant us.
-Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home